Sunday, October 12, 2008

A fUn OCtoBer DaY

This past Saturday we had a very fun, very full day. We a yummy breakfast with most of the Hulme's at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay. This is the view outside the restaurant. If we could have stopped the wind it would have been perfect.
These sweet cousins love spending time together like nothing else. They are all the best of friends.
Grandpa and Grandma Hulme.
Down at the beach the kids had a great time finding "Indiana Jones" whips. Notice Paul and Johnny holding their whips.
We then headed over to the pumpkin patch where Johnny and Paul enjoyed several turns on the jumper. They love jumpers. They could have spent all day here.
My sweet Paul took some time out to pose for a picture. I am going to have a hard time cutting his hair some day.Next stop.....San Fransisco! We made it just in time to see the Blue Angels. They are a sight to behold. It is hard to to feel patriotic when you see them flying overhead.



5 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! You guys had FULL day! Such happy, happy memories! We wish we had been there too!!! There is nothing so good as COUSINS! They are the best kind of friends. Johnny...love your new sweatshirt!

momstang@gmail.com or krtrw@yahoo.com said...

What a wonderful time. Nothing beats spending time with the kids. I still find that the best times.
Love you,
Aunt Liz

James Whitesides said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!! I love going to the beach in October!

Sarah Walton said...

Oh, I wish we could have gone to Fleet Week with you! I miss hearing the Blue Angels buzz by our apartment during their practices! Looks like it was a gorgeous clear day in San Fran. So fun. Yeah, we sure do miss everyone . . . Dan still has another year. He'll be done in March of 2010. We're just about half way.

Tara said...

Gorgeous. I need to come visit Northern California again. It's gourgeous. and those boys couldnt' get any more handsome!