Thursday, June 4, 2009

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Last week we spent a day at the Beach Boardwalk.  The kids had a fabulous time as you can tell.  All it takes for them to have fun are rides.  Johnny has become the brave one in the family.  He loves roller coasters.  He has even passed up Ben and Brandon.  I love riding on them with him.  In the beginning he is a little scared but you can tell when he has gotten brave because he puts up both arms and has a huge smile on his face.  He is so much fun.  I hope he stays my little buddy for a long time.  I didn't get any good pictures of him on the roller coaster.  Next time....


Here is Paul riding "the dolphin ride".....I couldn't convince him that it was a whale.
"Little Toot"

Here is my adorable niece Emily.  Doesn't she look like a model?
Steph and I gave in and let the kids play in the water despite the fact that we weren't prepared for it.  We learned the hard way to always have a change of clothes.  Kids don't like to be wet when their done playing.  
Johnny loved writing every one's name in the sand.  He is becoming quite the little student.

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you all Monday night!

Tina said...

I wish I were there!!! Looks like tons of fun!