I have a confession......I'm a terrible blogger. I have four beautiful wonderful boys that I should be blogging about but I'm not. What am I busy with. Them. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the last few months.

This is Paul right after the Argonaut Variety Show. It was so hot in the the school cafeteria that he stripped off all of his clothes. He is such a little scrapper.

Believe it or not Shawn and Johnny are only 10 months apart in age! This is the first day of the Saratoga Little League 2010 season.
Here is the whole fam on the morning of Brandon's ordination. GO Brandon!
This picture is amazing for one reason. I had lice when it was taken and for some reason I'm smiling. Although if you ask me it looks a little forced.

Paul finally got a big boy haircut!
Here we are after spending all day at Disneyland. We had such a fun time there during Spring Break. The highlights of the day were Indiana Jones with Johnny and Thunder Mountain with Paul........Oh yeah and Small World with Brandon and Ben. :) Inside Joke.

Waiting in line with TT for Toy Story Mania!
Ben snapped this photo one night while I was reading to Johnny and Paul. I love it.
Spring in finally springing here is Saratoga. It's time to get out and make some new memories! Hopefully I will remember to post a few of them.
7 comments:
Welcome back!! Although I think I've used that line a couple times now and then you disappear... So hopefully you are here to stay with your updates:) Fun seeing you guys while you were down... Never get to see enough!
I tried to call you today Kate.
Yeah! I love seeing pictures of your cute boys! That first one of Paul is hilarious. And you need to call me too! I miss you . . .
Love that Hulme Family!!! We had sooooo much fun!
SO fun to see the new pictures. I can't believe how grown up all your boys are getting. Yikes. Miss you and love you lots!
So fun to see an update, You all look fabulous and happy. Miss you!
Julie, they have grown up! This is probably a little more shocking when you don't post but once a year! Handsome boys. The older they get, the more they look like brothers! Miss your guts!
Post a Comment