Brandon and Ben wanted me to post this picture so they could prove to their friends that they met Joe Thornton of the Sharks. He was totally nice to the boys and it made their day!
Wow! You guys are famous... What about that Nor Cal Shirt he has on... Love the Sharks hat and shirt... I think the Hulme Boys are better looking. Did he give you any hockey tips?
This is very cool. I was going to send you a message on facebook and see how you were because I had not seen any recent updates from you. Did you leave face book? Anyway, how are you guys doing. Hope you are well. Your boys are getting so grown up I cannot believe it!
4 comments:
Wow! You guys are famous... What about that Nor Cal Shirt he has on... Love the Sharks hat and shirt... I think the Hulme Boys are better looking. Did he give you any hockey tips?
that is rad! That is perfect that they happened to have their Sharks gear on! did they get his autograph?
Seriously, I'm jealous:) I'm glad you had your camera there!!
This is very cool. I was going to send you a message on facebook and see how you were because I had not seen any recent updates from you. Did you leave face book? Anyway, how are you guys doing. Hope you are well. Your boys are getting so grown up I cannot believe it!
Post a Comment