Friday, February 11, 2011

We Have a Teenager!

It's Official!!! Brandon is 13. We had a great day at the beach on his birthday. He is such a fun and special guy. Happy Birthday Brandon.



5 comments:

anitamombanita said...

That's TOO crazy! Not only is he a teenager, but a dang handsome one! What a cool thing that is! Tell him to have a super chill happy bday for me! Miss you guys.
xo
anita

Raimi said...

WOW! What a handsome guy! Time is moving by way too fast! I remember the day he was born :-). Tell him Happy Birthday for us!
p.s. I hope you are doing well, Julie!

abigail said...

Ahh, I can't believe he is so old!!! I am so glad that you all are doing well! Sure miss you!!

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, there is no way you guys are old enough to have a teenager! haha . . . . Happy Birthday Brandon!!! Looks like you had a fun day:) Hope to see you guys soon!

Stephanie said...

I'll have a teenager in a few weeks-scary!