Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun at the Beach

I have trained my kids well because they all love the beach. This was taken at Newport Beach over Spring Break. Jimmy got some killer shots of the kids jumping and having a good time.
Here is a picture of Jenny and Will getting in on the mix. Baby Will loves to be in on all the action. He doesn't want to be left out of anything.
This is the tunnel that the boys built. They were a little bummed out that I wouldn't let them go into it. As you can see Jaden and Erin joined us at the beach on this fine day.
I thought that Paul looked so cute in this picture. He is really looking older. So sad! He is such a doll and loved all our beach days so much.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Super Spring Break! We have the greatest grandkids!!! It is fun to see the next generation of cousins. They love to be together. You are the best!

Tara said...

Those are the funnest pictures! You are such a fun mom. Wish that we could have been there. It snowed here last night. Aren't you jealous? HAHA Tara

Katie and Christian said...

How fun! Wish i was there!!!! Keep updating the blog! Love to see the latest and greatest with the Hulmes!

Erin said...

Love it! That was such a fun day. Well, at least for those that participated. J/K Thanks for the updates, and for mine too. WE LOVE YOUR BOYS!!!

Stephanie said...

Paul does look so old there. I can't believe he leaves that hat on! How do you do it? I need the inside tricks of a good mom, Julie. :)

Julie said...

He seriously just left it on. It was amazing. It's my older kids that hate wearing them!