Paul and Maci enjoying the sun @ Newport Beach
Here we are at the Orange County Zoo. The biggest highlight was feeding the goats and sheep.
Here is the whole gang on the train at Irvine Park. We enjoyed a train ride around the park. The kids and I are enjoying our visit down south. We feel bad that Allen isn't here with us to enjoy the great weather and the fun change of pace.
9 comments:
Wow looks like everyone had so much fun! I love going to Cali.
You got to have one more Julie, your kids are growing up way too fast! hehe =)
Fun pics! Wish i was there with you guys! Just waiting for the little bambino to make his appearance...
Looks like fun! We miss you all.
Wish I could enjoy some nice weather!! Glad you had such a fun time.
Hi Julie! Grandma Joy said that your little Paul looks like my little Macady, so I had to check it out on your blog. I would say that there is a definite resemblance in the mass of curls! So cute! I am glad that you've been able to hang out and have fun time!
I love the picture of your Mon & grandkids! She looks so happy to be with them & in the middle of it all! Enjoy your Spring Break!
We had such a good time. Grandpa and I miss you. I found a few cookies under the couch this morning and I think I will leave them there for a few days. It will make me feel like you are still here!!! Have a great day. Love. TT
Aw, your sweet mom is leaving the cookies under the couch. I have been watching Katie's blog for the baby. He's a cutie. I feel like somewhat of a stalker, but I just love new babies. Are you happy for your kids to be back in school?
That was the perfect week! We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment