Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ben's Second Grade Choir Performance

Can you see Ben? He is on the last row with his head down. I know it's not the best picture.
This is Paul singing "We Will Rock You"!
This is me after the entire ordeal. I mean why did I push the double stroller up to the school? No one would ride in it. It always seems to end up that way.

On Thursday night Ben had his second grade choir performance. Allen and Brandon were at scouts and so it was just me and the little boys watching the show. I wasn't too nervous about going without Allen until I got there. Johnny and Paul were so bad. They had a huge fight over who was going to sit on my lap. The worst was after the first song when it was really quite Paul started singing at the top of his lungs "We Will Rock You". Everyone started laughing and I was really embarrassed. Ben told me that he could even hear it up on stage. I was in the back row. I think next time I will get a babysitter. Ben did a great job. He knew all the words and he did a great job on the drums. I feel bad I didn't get a better picture of him. I had my hands full.

6 comments:

Andi said...

Good job Ben! Not to stray from the topic, but Julie- those jeans are totally cute. Which Brand are they?

Julie said...

Andi- You are too much like me! They are True Religion cuffed shorts. I love them. I think the style is called Sofie. Thanks!

Katie and Christian said...

I was going to comment on your jeans too! Totally cute! Bens' a kid after my own heart... o choir...:) He's so cute!

James Whitesides said...

Good Job Ben! Jimmy and I actually took a voice lesson from my Mom... singing is hard! And good job Paul with the volume on your vocals! You guys make us proud!

Stephanie said...

Julie, of course we can see Ben. He's the only one with....do I dare? Yes, blonde hair!!!

Tina said...

Great Job Ben! I didn't know you could play the drums. Isn't it fun to have little brothers. I had 3 little brothers and 2 little sisters. Sometimes it was not so fun, but I learned to be patient. You are the best!!