Saturday, May 10, 2008
Johnny's Spring Tea
Johnny had his "Spring Tea" at school about a week ago. It's their big event of the year. The parents come for a little snack and tea (lemonade for us). Then the children perform a few songs for us that they have been learning all year. The kids prepare for the Tea for weeks in advance. Making cookies, polishing silver tray's, learning the songs and making special place mats. It is a big event! For all of you that know Johnny the entire event was taken very seriously.

Here is a little sample of the performance. Notice how Johnny is trying very hard to stay on his tape on the floor. He's such a nut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's adorable Julie. That's fun that Allen could go. I'm sure Johnny felt so special. I'm loving the Salt Waters. Scotty is still wearing his from last year!
Johnny is so cute. He was really good at the song too! He looks so proud.
Wow! What a special day!!! It looks like everyone had such a good time. Johnny, you are the best dancer and singer!!! I sure had fun at your house and I can't wait to come again.
Johnny, I just watched your program again...you were the very best!!!
It is Monday morning and after seminary I watch my two favorite videos...Johnny and Paul. Johnny you sure stay on the tape well.
So cute! I love the video! You guys need to come visit!
That is so cute. He looks so grown up with his hair all done and his performance. how fun.
Post a Comment