Here are a few pictures of a recent trip to Nordstrom's with the boys. They thought they were hot stuff trying on all this stuff. I think this is what Brandon would buy himself if he were in charge of picking it out. Good thing I'm still in charge. They look like little gangsters. What's with the hats???
10 comments:
The boys are back in town.
Ha, was Sam there? What did she think of all this???
Sam was there of course! Who else would put up with this mess?
So funny! Where's Ben? I see the pacifer is still in the mix :)
Look out ladies! Great pictures-the hats are awesome!
That pacifier is a dead give-away that they probably ain't gangstas.
Cute though.
That is so dang cute! You are such a fun mom. I can't believe Nordstrom still carries those hats! Where you a nice mommy and let them come home with a cool new outfit?
at least they are handsome little gangstas! haha... so funny. Sam is rad.
Kohnny you are something special. I quess because you belong to the Hulme Family. We love you
Grandma and Granpa Lindahl
Pretty funny! That sounds like a fun idea...taking the kids to a store to try on clothes and take pics. My kids will love it!
Post a Comment