Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day


We had a great Mother's Day this year.  My mom was here with me all last week while Allen was off on one of his "boy" trips.  We had a great time with her.  She is the perfect mother as most of you all know.  We treated her to breakfast in bed.  The boys thought they were so sneaky.  Allen also sent flowers via "Proflowers.com".  It was a nice surprise.  I feel so blessed to have a mom that is my best friend and four beautiful busy boys that keep me going.

P.S.  Paul gave up his pacifier this week.  It was a biggie!

5 comments:

Bea said...

Beautiful family you have there Julie! Being a mommy is the best!

Laura said...

I am glad you had a nice day and enjoyed making it nice for your Mom. I think "the boys" must have all worked together as I got a bouquet from proflowers.com too. That made me smile.

Sarah Walton said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie!! So fun you could spend it with your mom. And congrats with Paul's pacifier!

Tara said...

Congrats on the pacifier! What a fun mothers day with TT. She is pretty special, and so are you my dear. Hope you had a great mothers day.

Bill and Tara said...

Too cute! Glad it was a good Mother's Day. I need tips on giving up the pacifier! Em is going to be 4 in September and STILL has it-I am so embarrassed!