Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Home Evening

Paul wanted to lead the music at Family Home Evening last night. Please try to ignore my awful singing! The best part of the video is at the end when I go to Johnny. Leading the music is usually his job and he wasn't too keen on sharing the job with Paul.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah Right!!!! That was seriously the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!! Hilarious!!!! Keep em coming!

Katie said...

P.S. The Prior comment was from Katie- my name didnt show up!

Tara said...

Wow!!!! That's all I can say. I was thinking that this video could be saved for his wedding luncheon or something really humiliating like that! Your boys are darling Julie. You need to come and snowmobile with us this winter! Tara

Sarah Walton said...

haha! That is so funny . . . my favorite part was paul's sumo diaper! And how serious he was while conducting. So cute!

Ciara Bell said...

Jules, that was pretty funny! Loved the saggy diper it totally added to the whole thing. I also like that he choose to do it naked. Good stuff!

Stephanie said...

Oh my word that was SO cute. Poor Johnny. Your blog is BUMPIN!!! Go Julie. Thanks for helping me shop for jeans last night. It was so fun!

Bea said...

Paul is the cutest! I love his serious face while leading music! So cute! He did great! =)

I had to watch it twice -- too darn cute!

Bea

Tara said...

Julie, I left my address on your email. let me know if you get it because I had 2 emails for your name. Tara