Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa Claus

We braved the crowds at the mall today to get a photo with Santa. After waiting in line for about an hour we got our five minutes with the big guy. Little Paul was so brave! I thought for sure he would be crying. He did cross his hands because he didn't want to touch Santa. I think it turned out pretty cute.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Julie! This website is great! I showed it to G-Pa today and he loved it. Thank-you for sharing it with us.

Aunt Mel

Katie and Christian said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!!! I love your site! You're off to a great start! Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Paul wouls sit on his lap! I guess it helps with all the boys doing it. Scotty is frieked of Santa. We have tried twice and he refuses!

Sarah Walton said...

such a cute picture julie! all the boys look so cute . . . definitely worth the hour wait:)

Ciara Bell said...

Every time I see your boys I can't believe how big they are getting! And you have so many blondes. Great picture...I'm sure you felt like mission accomplished! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!