Monday, December 24, 2007

Julie's Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper no bows.

2. Real tree or artificial? I always had a fake tree growing up because of my allergies, but now we have a real one and I love it. The funny thing is that my parents and brother still have a fake one and they don't even have allergies.

3.When do you put up the tree? We always cut down the tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually around New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? I hate it but Allen loves it mixed with 7 up.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Clothes! It's always been about the clothes.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have three of them.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Allen

9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I love all gifts! I don't think I've ever received a bad one.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12 . Favorite Christmas movie? Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop all year for Christmas.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and mashed potatoes.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Last Christmas

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? This year we are staying home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's' reindeer? No way!

20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We only open PJ's and Grandma gifts on Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I hate how everyone is in a hurry.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Family, friends, food and gifts.

24. Favorite Christmas Tradition? When I was a kid we would go around to all of my cousins houses to see what they got. It was so much fun and I miss doing that.

1 comment:

Andi said...

That's a fun survey. It makes you think about all the things that make your family traditions fun and unique. Glad you guys had such a good holiday! -Andi