Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Johnny's Birthday Bash



Here are a few pictures of Johnny's belated birthday party. We had a fun time celebrating with his Southern California cousins Maci, Will and Jaden and his Whitesides and Lindahl Great Grandparents. Johnny let his cousin Maci have a turn blowing out the candles. The two of them are the best of friends. It was great to share this special day with all of them.



3 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Happy late birthday Johnny! Julie, I haven't seen a picture of Macy since she was really little . . . she is so cute! She looks a lot like Jenny. Anyway, thanks again for taking me jean shopping. It was so much fun and I'm glad I got to spend a little time with you! And I love my jeans!

Julie said...

It was so fun shopping with you. It made me miss you more! It made me remember how much fun you are.

Stephanie said...

Your parents are doting over Johnny so cute in this picture. I love it.