We spent New Years down in Orange County with my parents. My Aunt Melanie and Grandpa Dick were there as well. We spent the day at Newport Beach. It was a great day at the beach and it was enjoyed by all.
It was a great day at the beach and a great vacation for me and Grandpa! It was so much fun playing with the kids and watching the awesome game of touch football. I love Allen's athletic style - he rocks!
2 comments:
It was a great day at the beach and a great vacation for me and Grandpa! It was so much fun playing with the kids and watching the awesome game of touch football. I love Allen's athletic style - he rocks!
I'm jealous-I want to go to the beach! Looks like you guys had a great time. It's always fun to be with cousins! Glad you got to visit.
Post a Comment