Friday, January 25, 2008

Saratoga Snow!

Everyone that has talked to me on the phone lately has probably heard me complain about the cold and rain we have been experiencing here in Saratoga. Well here is proof that I hasn't exaggerating. It has been snowing in the mountains in Saratoga all week. I took the boys up yesterday to see the snow. Paul and Johnny had never seen snow. Paul was totally into it and fearless. Johnny was more timid after he realized that the snow can be slippery. Brandon, Ben and our next door neighbor Kjel had a killer snowball fight. It was a total blast.

Johnny didn't want to be in the picture. He is hiding behind Brandon! This was the best I could do. The boys wanted nothing to do with the camera.


Paul's favorite song is "Once there was a Snowman". Needless to say he was very excited to see one in real life.



If you look at this picture closely you can see Ben getting ready to clober Brandon and Johnny with a snowball.

2 comments:

Ciara Bell said...

I can't believe you got snow! Welcome to my world. Cute snowman.

James Whitesides said...

Salute!

The Jimmy