
This was Brandon's second year to take first in the Pinewood Derby! We all enjoyed watching his victory. I never saw another car even come close to any of his times. I guess Allen has it down to a science. (Which is a good thing since there are four scouts in our family.)

Johnny enjoyed watching withour good friend Alexander.

As you can tell Paul was totally into it! Actually, he was into it but hadn't had a nap in two days and just couldn't stay awake. After sitting like this for an hour and a half my lower half was numb.

This is Brandon's friend Noah. He took third place. Our ward had a good showing this year! Next year we will have Ben and Brandon competing!
4 comments:
Finally an update! Cute pictures! Boys are getting so big! I love how Paul still uses a binkie! So cute!
Way to go Brandon!
Wahoo, Brandon!
Go Brandon! I want to know what Allen's trick!
Post a Comment