
Brandon had his 10th birthday this weekend. I can't believe that 10 years have gone by. It's going much too fast. In 9 years he will be leaving on his mission. I just two years he will be passing the sacrament. He is such a great kid and a wonderful example for his brothers to follow. We are so blessed to have him in our home.

Brandon's favorite gift was this homemade card from me all about Tom Farty (I mean Brady)

I loved this picture! Little Paul wants to get in on the act. He is totally into Birthday Parties! I also thought it was a good picture of my dad. My parents both came up for the weekend. We had a great time.
5 comments:
oh my gosh, YOU gave him that card? that is sooo funny. There has to be a story behind that . . . I can't believe Brandon is 10! Happy Birthday Brando!
Happy Happy Birthday Brandon!
I think it's adorable that your card was his favorite gift - that says a lot about him! =)
Happy Birthday Brandon! We love you!
Happy 10th Birthday, Brandon! I'm late (again) with Birthday wishes, but I hope you had the best birthday ever! Love, Aunt Mel, Great Gpa Whitesides, and the Bud-dog!
Holy Moly! How did Brandon turn 10? I can't believe how old he is getting, yikes! Happy birthday Brando!
Post a Comment