Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Paul Get's a Haircut!!! Finally!!

Allen has been after me for a while to get Paul a haircut. I finally decided to do a little trim. This is Paul pre-hair cut. He is not too excited to be in the chair. We had all the other boys go first but it still didn't entice him.
You can now see why I had to have him on my lap. He wanted out of the chair.
He had to close his eye's before Sharron made the first cut!!! Ouch! I think my eye's were closed too.
This is after it was all said and done. As you can see we didn't cut much off. He is still my baby and I love his hair. The video is of Paul trying to get away before the haircut. He ran into a dead end and had no where to go.

3 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

What great pictures! Who was taking them? So fun to have that documented.

Stephanie said...

It looks like he was staying fairly still. Scotty FRIEKS out when I come anywhere near him with scissors.

James Whitesides said...

I am happy you didn't trim very much. Paul is so cute with his curls.