Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am Elizabeth Bennet

A fun little quiz...
I am into Jane Austin right now. I have decided to read all of her books this year. Right now I am reading the book Persuasion. So I thought this was appropriate. (I also finally watched Becoming Jane and I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love La Froy, hate the practicality.) Have you ever read Mr. Darcy's Diary? It is a fantastic book. It was given to me by Jenny (Jimmy's wife) If you are a Jane Austin fan take the quiz yourself and find out who your inner Austin girl is.

3 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

A few weeks ago I got together with some friends to watch Becoming Jane. Some of us took this quiz while we were waiting for others to get there. I was Elenor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. Anyway, I thought the movie was pretty good. It was fun to learn more about her own life. I thought it was sad at the end to learn La Froy had named his daughter Jane . . . that actually is true. One of my friends looked up which parts of the movie were accurate and which parts were just made up. Interesting.

James Whitesides said...

Hilarious! I took the test and I am Catherine Morland from of Northanger Abbey! When we were hanging out yesterday what did I say? Did I call that or what?

Love YOU!
Jenny

Tina said...

I am Eleanor Dashwood. Now I will have to watch the movie. Love you.