Thursday, December 11, 2008

Frosty!

Our neighbor's just down the street have the same Frosty the Snowman up every year. Year after year the kids wait for him to go up. We visit him almost every night and stare at his snowflakes and tell him all of our Christmas wishes. I don't know what we would do if they ever decided to let him skip a year.


Here is a video I took. You can't see much but Paul's voice is priceless.
Sorry about my annoying voice. Please ignore!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love it, Julie! That is so cute...I love it when Nicki talks too. Wish I could just freeze this moment in time with them. :)

Katie and Christian said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Pretty fun memories you are creating with your boys. There is a guy next door to Spencer's office that puts up everything you can think of on his house and yard for Christmas decor and his house seriously looks like Clark Griswald's in Christmas Vacation. This post of yours reminds me I need to go take a picture and get the kids on video. It is one thing we like to go see every year at Christmas.