We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was so great that TT and Papa Sides could be here to make it even better. As you can see we got our tree and with the help of Grandma TT we also go the house decorated. Yeah! As usual the boys we into all the holiday fun. They just love this stuff.
This was Johnny's first year helping Allen with the lights. As you can see from the picture he feltlike a real big boy.
Only TT is allowed to put the bows on the tree.
Here is our tree. It looked pretty good before we cut it down but to be honest it is a real lemon.


4 comments:
That tree doesn't look bad at all! It's nothing some decorations can't hide. We got ours the other night at Home Depot. It was the first one we opened. You know how I do it. :) I miss you, we didn't do anything all week. :(
Beautiful family! I love TT in her apron, when I imagine her in my mind there is always an apron. Love you guys.
We had a blast!!!
Your parents look like the nicest people ever!
Post a Comment