Monday, December 22, 2008

Paul turns 3

Can you believe that my little Paulie is three?  Neither can I.  


Jimmy and family came up to help us celebrate his special day.  Yes, that is a pacifier he has in his mouth.  I hate to break it to him but that and his diapers are almost on their way out.  It's tough getting older.

I can't tell who's more excited for the cake.  Paul or me????
We had a little birthday celebration at the park with a few friends.  It was so much fun.  Paul had a great day.  Thanks to everyone that joined in on the fun.  Happy Birthday Paul

4 comments:

Katie and Christian said...

Your baby is 3! Crazy! Did you make that cake? It doesnt look like the typical Lindahl sheet cake... :) Looks delicious! mmmm!

Julie said...

No, I didn't make it. It's from a place called Icing on the Cake. Next time you come visit I will take you there. It is to die for.

Bill and Tara said...

Fun birthday! That cake looks yummy! One of my twins still has a pacifier-she is almost 3 1/2 ! I just don't have the energy to deal with it. :)

Tina said...

Looks like I missed the party of the year! Glad you all could have such a great time together!!! I love you. TT