My little nut Johnny has been itching to wear a tie to church like his brothers. I went through all the barrels of clothes in storage and came up with this shirt and tie combo. He thinks his grandma TT sent it to him but little does he know it's a hand me down. I wanted to get a picture of him and he gave me a few of his best shots. He has such a silly personality.
5 comments:
YAY! You updated. I love your title picture. I thought Johnny was Paul, and then I saw Paul on the left! I was confused. Johnny looks small there. I love the tie/shirt! He looks so grown up.
oh my gosh, he is such a goofball! I didn't really get to see Johnny over Christmas, so it's been a long time. He's gotten so much older.
Oh My Goodness! It is so great to hear from you? How are you? Your boys are getting so big & are so CUTE! I can't believe how grown up Brandon looks! It will be fun to keep tabs on you & your cute family. Is it okay if we add you to our family & friends list? Again, it was so great to hear from you!
Hugs!
Raimi
P.S. We would welcome your visit any time!
tpafvsI can't believe that my Johnny is so grown up. I love you Johnny. Grandma Lindahl
I love the tie and I can't believe how grown up Johnny is. P.S. Maci LOVES her cousin Johnny!
Post a Comment