Something very important is missing from this picture of me and my sweet Brandon. Can anyone tell what it is???? The first one to get it wins a prize!!!
Beth you beat me!!! It is 8:16. Brandon looks awesome without his braces!!! Love you two! Maci and I just downloaded our pictures from Heber. Hopefully I will be able to post later. Love you!!!
7 comments:
Yeah Brandon! No more braces! Looking good! Though I have to say brandon looks great no matter what!
Beth you beat me!!! It is 8:16. Brandon looks awesome without his braces!!! Love you two! Maci and I just downloaded our pictures from Heber. Hopefully I will be able to post later. Love you!!!
Beth I owe you a prize! Maybe breakfast at Stacks when you get home!
Oh! I'm too late! I knew right away his braces were missing . . . .you look good Brandon!!
I can't believe you have kids old enough to have braces removed already!
You look great, glad to hear your family is well!
Congrats Brandon, you look so handsome, love your skirt Julie. The Ranch was a blast, so good to see you all.
Looking good brandonvader!
Post a Comment