So, here's my attempt to go a little green. I bought reusable shopping bags and I'm now packing the kids a waste free lunch. Everyone here is going green. It's the "in" thing to do I guess. It's a little intimidating. The other day I was at the park and all the mom's were talking about the ways they are going green. It was a little overboard and too much for me but I guess I can do a little to help out. I actually totally love the bags and the kids like the lunch boxes.
7 comments:
Those bags are adorable! I actually saw one guy used it at Walmart the other day.
Your kids lunches look so healthy and sound so good right now. =)
Wow! I think I will get dad those lunch boxes. He is a brown bagger!!! I look forward to using my new bags. Do you think Nordstrom will appreciate it?
Good girl! That food looks good! :)
those bags are cute. Where did you get them? Maybe I should buy some. And those lunch boxes look pretty good too.
I got the bags at the Envirosax website. I just googled the name to find it.
I am going to have to head to Target & get Tanner & Carter those little lunch boxes. I buy EVERY stores(Target, Pier One, Wal*Mart, BEl Air, etc...) cute little canvas bags as I TRY to go green. Now I just need to remember them each time I shop :). I hope you are well, I miss you dear friend!
Can you come and make me lunches? Yummy. You are an amazing mother.
Post a Comment