Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeah!!! Music Together!

Here are Johnny and Paul at their Music Together Class. I have been taking my boys to music class for about 10 years. They have such a fun time in this safe little environment. They feel free to express themselves any way they want through music. It is a great class that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for something fun to do with their kids. I have also enjoyed getting to know lots of fun ladies in my community.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Finally!!!! An update! Cute boys!

Sarah Walton said...

I loved that class the few times I took Annie! I wish I could go with you all the time! so fun. your boys are getting so big!

Stephanie said...

Lets try again-I just wanted to say HI! It's been years and years!
www.raglandfamily.wordpress.com

Tina said...

I wish I could go to music class. I think TT needs some instruments! Keep singing and dancing! Love you!

Stephanie said...

I see you weren't able to get your pics up! That's too bad.