Finally a new update!!! We took our annual trip to Heber this past week to stay at the Lindahl Ranch. As always the boy's had a fantastic time. We found a few new things to do this year in Utah and enjoyed some of our favorite activities from our past trips. This year we were also joined in Utah by my brother Jimmy, his wife Jenny and their two little cuties Maci and Will. This is a very long post with lots of pictures, I couldn't decided what to leave out.

Here is Paul enjoying some a good time on the swing (otherwise know as the horse walker). Has anyone ever seen a horse walked on this thing. I sure haven't.

This is my best attempt at getting a picture of all the kids on the tractor. Can you spot all six?

Here are all the Grand kids with Great Grandpa Whitesides on Father's Day. We had a fantastic Father's Day dinner cooked by Grandma Lindahl. My Aunt Melanie and Grandpa came up from Layton. It was a great day.

Here are the kids at the Hogle Zoo. I hadn't been there in years. I have to say that the highlight of this activity was seeing the tiger pee on a lady just as she was reading a sign that read; "If the Tiger stops and lifts his leg back up."

Here we are as a group. Maci is trying to decided which exhibit to visit next.

After many summers of my dad wanting to take us to Lagoon we finally gave in. I was actually really impressed with Lagoon. There were hardly any lines and a lot of shade. Both of which keep me very happy.

We had all the Utah Lindahl's over for a little party. As usual it was great to see everyone. It's fun to get to know the Jim Lindahl grand kid clan.

Here we are visiting Grandpa Whitesides at his house. It was a little hectic with the six little kids and one very spoiled little dog Buddy. We had a great time and enjoyed this very special visit.

Brandon enjoyed his riding lesson from Grandpa Lindahl. He is a real natural on the horse and I think he will be ready to step outside the arena next year.

We all enjoyed countless hours on the four wheelers. This is by far the boys favorite activity in Utah. They could spend all day out in the field doing doughnuts and going off the jumps.

Here we are at the Discovery Gateway Center. What a fun place. We spent about three hours in this room as the kids played store and house. It was a nice and much needed break for us adults. As you can see Allen and Jimmy even got in on the act.

Here are Ben and Maci on Ben's birthday. He turned eight in Utah and Maci will turn three this week.

We ended our trip with three boxes of sparklers. I would post all of our silly photos from the night but I'm sure that you are all ready for this post to end.

We had a great time in Heber! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Lindahl for all you do for us.
6 comments:
It was SIMPLY the best week! Thank you everybody for making it such a great week.
What a fun trip! I loved all of the pictures! There could never be too many pictures! Glad you guys had a great time! ;)
Hey Julie! Looks like you guys had a great week. Such fun activities for all your boys!
Perfect Trip to the Ranch! There isn't a funner place! It was so good to see you.
Allen looks like he had a little facial hair at some point during the trip. I like the picture of you marching around with sparklers.
It was the perfect week! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment