Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How Many of Me???

Ever wondered how many of you there are out there? I just found out there are only four Julie Hulme's in the United States. There are two of us in Saratoga. I wonder where the other Julie Hulme's are?




Johnny has gotten really into taking pictures lately. He took these pictures of us today. He has even learned to set the timer and jump in the pictures real fast.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
4
people with my name in the U.S.A.

http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?


6 comments:

Full House said...

Julie I think you can either get the book from Amazon or search Ranelle Wallace and a couple of sites will pull up that you can buy the book from as well. Can you beleive how much press this has recieved? Yes I remember Mike, he was a fun kid. What's your email so I can get all of your contact info? Again cute kid you have there.

Stephanie said...

There are 116 of me. I'm sure I'm the best one though.

Tina said...

You may share the name, but there is only one of you and we are glad to be your mom and dad! Love you!!!

Melinda Lindahl said...

There are 2 of me in the United States! Cool! Your boys are so cute! Does Johnny love school as much as Lexie does? -Melinda

James Whitesides said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Whitesides said...

That is a great tool! Maci is unique and there are 30 less of me now that I am married.