Allen-Julie-Brandon-Ben-Johnny-Paul
Not much really! How we've all been so blessed! I love the boys in the bed!
Hey...who is that sleeping in my bed??? It must be our GREAT grandsons! We are so blessed.
Mom-Ben has been sleeping in your bed for the past week! I don't know if he will give it up. You may be on the top bunk next time with Brandon sleep talking on the bottom.
That picture of all the boys in bed is priceless. Fun pics!
babies fresh from the bath are THE BEST!
Hey Julie! those pictures are all so cute! I love the singing in the bathroom pic.
Get our bed ready...we are coming on Sunday to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Not much really! How we've all been so blessed! I love the boys in the bed!
Hey...who is that sleeping in my bed??? It must be our GREAT grandsons! We are so blessed.
Mom-
Ben has been sleeping in your bed for the past week! I don't know if he will give it up. You may be on the top bunk next time with Brandon sleep talking on the bottom.
That picture of all the boys in bed is priceless. Fun pics!
babies fresh from the bath are THE BEST!
Hey Julie! those pictures are all so cute! I love the singing in the bathroom pic.
Get our bed ready...we are coming on Sunday to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment