We had the most perfect day in Santa Cruz today! I just had to share some photo's with you. It's not often that you get a day this good. The little boys loved playing in the sand and building drip castles. Allen and Brandon both enjoyed some time in the water boogie boarding. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of the two of them. I had a great time just watching them all enjoy their day!




What a day!!!
4 comments:
It doesn't look like summer is over to me!! Glad you guys had a great day in Santa Cruz . . . that sounds so fun right now.
Alright, so let me know when grandma gives you the riot act for wearing a bikini on the beach.
Love ya,
Are you wearing a bikini missy?! :) Love it! (i'm sure its just a takini) You look so tan!
It looks like the perfect day! I wish we could have been there with you. Love you!
Post a Comment