I have been the biggest blog loser this summer. The boys have kept me so busy that I hardly have any time to sit down at the computer. A big thanks to all of you that have been regularly updating your blogs. When I do get a chance to sit down I love checking out all the new stuff you have posted.
The big boys started back to school last week. I was ready for them to go back in some ways and not so much in other ways. Homework is in full swing and it leaves me wondering if it is really necessary??? I hate it. They have been at school for the last seven hours. Isn't that enough??? Johnny will start preschool again this next week. He can't wait to go and hang out with all his buddies. He has had the best preschool experience. He has so many great friends. It's great to see him growing and developing his own friendships. I am so happy to still have Paul with me all day. He is such a sweet easy going kid. I love having him with to spend time with. I thought I would just post a few random pictures from our summer vacation. Enjoy!
Paul loved driving around in the boat. He loves anything that goes. He wanted to sit right next to Allen in case he needed any help with the driving.
The boys discovered Calabasas Park this summer. It has a really fun BM track. Here they are with their little buddy Conner.
We enjoyed a trip to Bonfante Garden with our cousins.
We enjoyed many trips to Santa Cruz. Notice the sweatshirts! It's never warm over there.
We enjoyed boating Labor Day weekend.
Brandon shows off his knee-boarding skills.
WOW! A sunny day in Santa Cruz!
My sweet Johnny!
My little guys showing off their stuff. They are so fun.
Here are Brandon and Ben walking to school on the first day back. I hope that this will be a good school year for them both!
4 comments:
Thank you for updating your blog. I love all the summer pictures! Your boys are adorable. The walking to school picture makes we want to cry. I cannot believe the best season of the year ended already. The good news is you may have more time to update the blog now! Love you Julie! XO, Jenny
I loved every picture and almost felt like I was there with you all!!! Boating look AWESOME! Paul looked so happy up by Allen!!! Where is that park? The picture of Brandon and Ben going to school made me a little sad... They looked like the were having a good conversation. You got some pretty strong looking boys!!! Love, TT
Its about time!!!! :) Looks like you guys had a great summer! We miss you!
I can't believe how old your boys are getting! Your school is within walking distance? That is awesome! Saves time on carpooling. Spence drives Lex to school most mornings and I pick her up. The picking up is difficult because Kimball and the baby both go down for their naps at about 10:45 and I have to get them in the car at 11:20. I am still trying to work on a better napping schedule! Any ideas? Since you are a pro at this already! Love your pictures! -Melinda
Post a Comment