Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ben earns his Bobcat Badge

We are so proud of Ben! He just became a cub scout in June and he has already earned his Bobscout badge. He is really enjoying being a cub scout and learning new and excitng things. Way to go Ben!
Here he is pinning the mother's pin on me!
Here is our future cub scout Paul. Doesn't he look so sweet?



5 comments:

bethanne said...

I am telling you that Paul in that hat would make anyone smile. He is such a crack up. He makes me laugh everytime I see him. Good job Ben!

Sarah Walton said...

Congrats Ben! You are a very cute, I mean handsome, cub scout!

Katie and Christian said...

Yeah for Ben!!!! Is that a binky I see in Pauls mouth? ;)

Tina said...

Wow! Congratulations Ben. Outstanding job!!! You are a great scout on your way to an Eagle!!! You are the best!

Bill and Tara said...

Too cute- I guess this is the "boy stuff" that I have to look forward to.