After eight months in Iraq Garrett Karren returned home. His mother Melanie planned for all of us to line his street waving flags and flashlights. It was such a fun and exciting night for all. I have never felt more proud to be an American.
Here is my sweet little Paulie. He wanted to see Garrett and kept telling him "Thank You". I'm not sure if the thank you was for his service in Iraq or for Paul's late bedtime. Eigther way...Thank you Garrett! We are so happy to have you home.
5 comments:
That is amazing. What a neat night. I love those curls!!!
This picture of Garrett with Paul is darling. What a cutie. (BTW, I just checked out your blog and it's pretty cute, too!)
That is the coolest thing ever- I got he goose bumps just reading it. What a great mom and a great son.
An experience your boys will always remember...Proud to be an American. Love you guys!!
That must have been so fun! What a neat thing to do for Garrett.
Post a Comment