Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Favorite Things! No, I don't think I'm Oprah.

I thought I would copy my niece Steph's blog and list a few of my favorite things. As I started thinking about what my favorite things are I realized I have a lot of favorite things. I have a lot of things I just couldn't live without. Yikes!
First and foremost my favorite things are my boys. It gets crazy some days and I'm always worn out and tired. They fight and tease each other. They make messes and never pick up after themselves. But what would I do with out them. They are all the best and I love them so much. Life would be so boring with out them. I am truly blessed to have each one of them as my own. (I share them with Allen every so often.)
I love my BOB Stroller. For any of you that are looking for a stroller this is the one to get. It turns on a dime, goes anywhere, it's very roomy and very easy to fold up and stick in the car. I will never use another stroller ever again.

For most of you that know me well you know about my addiction to Dragon Sunglasses. I have an entire drawer of them in my house. I love them. Enough said.
BOOKS! I love to read books. I have been an avid reader since I was a young girl. It all started with the Babysitters Club. I always have my nose in a book. I am currently reading The Twentieth Wife.

Skinny Jeans! When these first came out I thought NO WAY! I will never wear those things. Not only will I never wear them, I won't even try those things on. Well I did and now I have to say that I love them. I love wearing them with flats or tucked into my boots.

Is there anyone out there that doesn't love MAC Eye shadow? I haven't worn anything but this in about 14 years. I could never use anything else again. It comes in every color under the sun. My current favorites are Jest, Shroom and Satellite Dreams.

Last but definitely not least are my Frye boots. I love them. I almost can't live with out them. They look great over or under my favorite denim. They are the perfect height. I can wear them all day and they never wear my legs out. Thank you Frye Co. for making the perfect boot.
Well I could go on all day about my favorite things and what I can't live without! Ben and Brandon are due home any minute and it's homework time. Stay tuned for pictures of out latest trip to Disneyland!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I think we should start up a babysitters club book club! Are you in!!!! Those were the best! I have to admit, I read one about 3 years ago.

Katie and Christian said...

I'm in Tara! Gotta love the babysitters club! Hey- you forgot to add your favorite cousin rose petal to the list of favorites! :)

Stephanie said...

Nice, Julie. I need to try MAC eye shadow. I'm sporting Wet'n Wild from Walmart! AH! And I need a new pair of jeans. And I saw the cutest Dooney and Bourke bag today I want. It's patent leather and it's really soft. Did you see it the other day when you were with my mom? It so cute. D&B bags were 15% off at Macy's today. So tempting. Sigh.

Sarah Walton said...

ok, I think you're going to have to pick out some boots for me when I'm there. I need something for the winter instead of always wearing my flats. I loved your list of favorite things!!!

Full House said...

That was a fun post. Ok I wish BOB made a stroller for triplets (then it probably wouldn't be easy to fold up and put into a car anymore, but. I just love strollers though.

It takes a certain someone to look good in skinny jeans and that would be you. I bet your skinny jeans look hot on you.

I'm with you on sunglasses and books (loved Babysitters Club).

I will have to check out the boots. I still have crazy boots that I can't wear very much as a Mom.

I have never tried MAC eyeshadow but they have the best lip gloss.

Since we have many of the same favorite things then we should hang out...

Seriously if I lived there still I would stroller on over and we could take our kids on a walk.

Julie said...

I wish!