Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Disney!!!!

About a week ago me and the little guys headed down to Southern California for a little Disneyland action. We were joined by Grandma TT for two days at the park. She was a total trooper. I almost didn't think she was going to make it to the car on our last night but somehow she managed. We were also joined every afternoon by Papa Sides, Jimmy, Jenny, Maci and Will. We had the best time ever. Disneyland was perfect, the weather was perfect and there were no lines. My little guys proved even braver than my older ones. We hit up Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, Space Tours and The Haunted Mansion. Our favorite rides of the trip were Buzz Lightyear and the new Toy Story ride.

They were busy putting up all the Christmas decorations when we were there. It was crazy to see a Christmas tree all set up and have the temperature at ninety degrees.
Here are the kids waiting to get on Toy Story. It's such a fun ride. You gotta go and do it. It's shooting guns in 3D.

Here are Paul and Will on the Little Mermaid Carousel.
The boys loved all the Characters. It was a treat for them to get a photo with them.


It was such a fun trip and I'm already planning on going back next year.

5 comments:

Katie and Christian said...

Finally! I''ve been waiting for these! Looks like a fun trip! I didnt think i would ever see you in tenni's!:)

Julie said...

I couldn't find my cord so it took awhile to get them downloaded. I always wear tennis to places like this. My feet hurt! I'm getting old.

Anonymous said...

Those were the perfect Disney days! We can't wait to visit you soon.

Tara said...

GO TT! You are amazing. We sure do wish that we were there. How fun. Why are you so dang cute in those skinny jeans?

Bill and Tara said...

Those are so cute! We love the new Toy Story Ride too. We just went last night and are finding the little girls are now tall enough to ride many more rides, they feel like such big girls now.