Sunday, March 23, 2008

I want a BOB



I just thought I would post a picture of the jogger stroller that I have been coveting since September. Most of you probably already know how sweet of a stroller the BOB is. It is so roomy and has the front revolution wheel. It also folds up in a snap. It is the kind of stroller that makes you want to go out and get fit. (At least that's what we tell ourselves.) I have a double jogger that has been great for the last eight years. Lately though it has been bugging me. First of all most or all of the time I walk Johnny is at school and I only have Paul. Second of all my jogger is a complete nightmare to fold down and stick in the car. It takes me at least 15 minutes. Third the BOB is so cute and comes in many different color combinations. Last but definitely not least the BOB is that latest thing and you all know how I love to have the latest and greatest. Anyhow, I'm not going to get a BOB but I just wanted to ramble about it. If any of you reading this have a BOB just know that you better not leave it out or it just may go missing. (You'll be able to find it in the back of my car all folded up nice and neat.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha Julie! This post went unnoticed by me until now. I think Scotty needs that stroller just for the name's sake. Who names a stroller "BOB"? (Or worse, who calls their child Bob???)

Tina said...

How is the BOB??? Now we need a picture of the BOB and the MOM! Love, Your MOM