Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

We are all doing our best ugly face. I think mine is the only ugly one! We took this picture using the timer.
Johnny taught Paul how to do a somersault. It was very cute.
Paul going down the slide at Vasona Park.

Great Spring weather is one of the reasons I love living in Saratoga. We have had such fabulous weather this week. The boys and I have been enjoying some quality time outside. We are trying to catch up on our daily doses of Vitamin D that we have been missing all winter long.

1 comment:

Sarah Walton said...

Oh, I am so jealous of great spring weather!! The snow FINALLY melted yesterday, but today it poured all day long. We were even under flood warnings . . . what the heck. I do not like Ohio weather, that's for sure.