I copied this off of Andi blog, I thought it was fun. Thanks Andi for the idea!
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Allen of course. He has to put up with me the most. I also have many other wonderful friends that include my mom, my grandma, my aunts, my girl counsins, my wonderful neices and many other friends that love and support me!
C- Cake or pie? Cake!!! I love cake with extra frosting. I guess I could even be happy without the cake and straight frosting.
D- Day of choice? Friday, no homework! Who Hoo!
E- Essential Item? Sunglasses, I am totally addicted to them. I have at least 50 pairs. Just ask my uncle David who is my supplier how bad I have it.
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I don't like eigther, I much prefer swedish fish
H- Home town? Lake Forest, CA
I- Favorite Indulgence? Candy, I love candy
J- January or July? July-better weather and it's my birthday month
K- Kids? Four-all boys
L- Life isn't complete without? good family and friends, someone who needs me, freckles, my favorite pair of jeans (this changes every week), sunshine, and good sleep at night.
M- Marriage date? August 1st 1998
N- Number of brothers and sisters? one brother, no sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges- Growing up in Orange County, do I have a choice
P- Phobia and fears? Sharks and War
Q- Quote? The Golden Rule- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! I just used this onthe boys about an hour ago.
R- Reason to smile? I have four happy healthy little boys.
S- Season of choice? Spring, I love it when the sun is out but it's not too hot.
T- Tummy, Back, or Side sleeper? Back all the way.
U- Unknown fact about me? I'm an open book there isn't much unknown
V-Vegetable? Tomates, I love them any way you can slice them
W- Worst habit? Picking, if there is something to be picked I pick it.
X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, it's the best part of being pregnant
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican food, chips with lost of salt
Z- Zodiac sign? Leo
Ciara, Katie, Tara, Bea, Steph and Sarah consider yourselves tagged!
3 comments:
Fun. I like your pictures on last post, too. Johnny looks SO cute in his hat at the bottom. Have you seen the new Fleurville bags?! They're pretty cute. Check them out, you know where to find them!
I did see the Fleurville bags and they are so cute. I want the black one. Too bad we don't know some rad way to get them 1/2 off. $150 is a ton of money. It's kind of sad because I hardly need a diaper bag anymore.
I'm glad you did this Tag!! I thought it was a good one too. . . very infomative :) We're excited to see you guys this summer. We weren't able to travel much last year, so we're excited for this summer!!
Post a Comment