Sunday, March 9, 2008

In My Younger Years

We are having our Relief Society Birthday Party this week at Enrichment night. They asked us to all send in pictures of ourselves in our younger years. This was the best one I could find. Do you think anyone will be able to tell who I am??? I think I look like a mix between Paul and my niece Maci. Sorry Jenny, she does have a little Whitesides in her. Anyhow, I just thought it would be a fun thing to post since I haven't taken any new pictures this weekend.

5 comments:

Raimi said...

You are so cute! Sounds like it will be a fun birthday dinner! Enjoy!!!

Raimi

Sarah Walton said...

That is such a cute picture. . . . so fun to see what you looked like when you were little! I don't think anyone will know that's you!

Stephanie said...

You were such a chubster! No one will recognize you.

James Whitesides said...

Maci is one lucky little lady! You are so beautiful!

Andi said...

So cute. I wouldn't have guessed it was you. . .I love games like that though! Maybe I'll suggest it in our Enrichment comm. mtg. this week :)